15 Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. Attorneys Named 2021 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
(DENVER) — Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. is pleased to announce 15 of their attorneys have been selected to the 2021 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Because of this rigorous selection process, only 5 percent of all practicing lawyers are selected to the Super Lawyers list for their region and practice area. Additionally, only 2.5 percent of all attorneys under age 40 or with less than 10 years in practice are selected to the relevant Rising Stars list each year.
The Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. attorneys selected as 2021 Colorado Super Lawyers are:
- Jennifer C. Alldredge – Family Law
- Betty Arkell – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Tracy L. Ashmore – Business Litigation
- Bryan D. Biesterfeld – Business / Corporate
- Harold R. Bruno III – Franchise / Dealership
- Douglas R. Ferguson – Franchise / Dealership
- Juli E. Lapin – Employment & Labor
- Anthony L. Leffert – Business Litigation
- Peter T. Moore – Business / Corporate
- John W. O’Dorisio, Jr. – Real Estate
- Timothy M. Shea – Real Estate
- Louise Betcher Staab – Real Estate
- Paul V. Timmins – Real Estate
- Stephen L. Waters – General Litigation
The firm’s 2021 Colorado Rising Star is:
- Nicholas H. Thompson – Business/Corporate
In addition to being listed as a Super Lawyer, John O’Dorisio, Jr., appears on the Top 100 list in Colorado. Stephen Waters, John O’Dorisio, Jr., and Betty Arkell have been listed as Super Lawyers for 15+ years. Bryan Biesterfeld, Harold Bruno III, Doug Ferguson, and Louise Betcher Staab have been listed as Super Lawyers for 10+ years.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.