Residential Real EstateExperienced Real Estate Lawyers Assist Colorado Residents
DENVER ATTORNEYS ADVISE CLIENTS IN TRANSACTIONS AND DISPUTES
Since 1977, real estate attorneys at Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. have helped facilitate transactions and protected owners’ rights in legal disputes. We represent buyers and sellers, homeowners, lenders, real estate brokers, homeowner associations and residential property management. Each client gets our full commitment to personalized, highly professional service. Whether your investment in residential property is financial, emotional, or both, you can rely on RWO to address your concerns and help you achieve your goals.
KNOWLEDGEABLE FIRM OFFERS COMPLETE LEGAL SUPPORT IN PROPERTY MATTERS
For your real estate transaction to be successful, you should retain a qualified and competent attorney. RWO helps remove the uncertainty from a real estate deal by performing due diligence on the transaction, negotiating favorable terms and alerting you to potential areas of concern. The issues we regularly manage include:
- Closings — RWO represents buyers and sellers at closings, overseeing all details, such as escrow, title search and title insurance, finance agreements, inspections, contingencies and the signing.
- Finance — We represent buyers and lenders in mortgage negotiations.
- Leasing — Our real estate lawyers draft and review residential leases for homes and apartments.
- Purchase and sale — We negotiate, draft, and review contracts for home sales.
- Title and survey issues — Our attorneys protect the rights of prospective buyers by examining titles for defects and deeds for boundary issues. We help facilitate swift resolutions to any problems that could negatively impact an owner’s property rights.
Our goal throughout your real estate transaction is to help you obtain the maximum value and avoid complications that come from a lack of due diligence.
LEGAL ADVISERS MANAGE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE DISPUTES
When conflicts arise, you can trust RWO to protect your property rights and to work for a swift, cost-effective resolution. Matters with which we have extensive experience include:
- Eminent domain — We represent government entities exercising condemnation power. We also counsel property owners to ensure their rights are protected throughout the process. This can mean opposing the government’s purpose for a taking or negotiating a better price for the property. We also help owners recover damages to their property value through reverse condemnation procedures.
- Foreclosure — Our real estate lawyers represent lenders and homeowners in foreclosures and loan workout agreements. Our experience includes properties in receivership and bankruptcy cases.
- Landlord and tenant representation — Our attorneys represent landlords and tenants in lease disputes, evictions, security deposit disputes, and other conflicts over rental properties.
- Title and boundary line disputes — We manage actions to quiet title, and we help property owners negotiate resolutions to boundary disputes and conflicts over easements.
Negotiated settlements are generally preferable to costly litigation. But when it is necessary to go to court, you can rely on us to be fully prepared and to assert your rights aggressively.
Contact our residential real estate lawyers in Denver or Telluride
Many of the real estate attorneys at Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. have more than 20 years of experience managing transactions and litigating disputes. Each is committed to high-quality, personalized service. To schedule a consultation, call us at 303-296-2700 or contact us online. Our offices are in Denver, at 1099 18th Street in the heart of downtown and in Telluride.