We are honored to announce RWO has been featured in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms® nationally in 2 practice areas and Metropolitan in 8 practice areas. The list of 2024 Best Law Firms® includes law firms recognized for professional excellence with persistently...
Nicholas F. Labor
Nick is a Shareholder in the firm’s litigation practice group. Nick has experience in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, with a focus on business, franchise, antitrust, trademark and real estate disputes. Nick has represented individuals and companies in state and federal court, as well as before the Trial Trademark and Appeal Board.
Nick is the Vice-Chair of the Litigation Committee for the American Bar Association YLD— the largest young lawyer organization in the world with more than 150,000 members.
Nick earned his J.D. from the University of Colorado Law School, where he served as a Judicial Extern for Hon. Richard B. Caschette in the 18th Judicial District.
Prior to law school, Nick worked with non-profit companies including Partners and Ariel Clinical Services mentoring at-risk youth. This public service earned Nick the City of Steamboat Springs Youth Philanthropist of the Year Award.
- B.B.A., Business Management, Colorado Mesa University
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Colorado
Areas of Practice:
- Super Lawyers – Colorado Rising Stars 2023 – Business Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America, “Ones to Watch,” 2024 – Commercial Litigation