By: Jeff Bartholomew April 30, 2020 – Denver, CO FTC Settles Enforcement Action Against Online Marketer of Teas and Skincare Products and Sends Warning Letters to Influencers over Misleading Endorsements On March 5, the Federal Trade Commission (the...
Juli E. Lapin
As a member of RWO’s employment practice group, Juli E. Lapin advises local and regional businesses in the complexities of employment law. She develops policies and practices that fit their business needs, protect them from potential claims, and are fair to their employees. Juli also represents employers and employees in negotiating executive contracts, evaluating separation agreements and covenants not to compete. She counsels individuals and companies regarding employment-related claims, such as discrimination, harassment, and wrongful discharge. As an advocate Juli represents clients in agency hearings, court proceedings, and in appeals. Her representation of both employers and employees allows her to look at legal issues from all sides and give balanced advice and representation to her clients.
Juli is also a member of the Firm’s litigation and real estate practice groups. She represents individuals and entities in real estate transactions, commercial real estate, property development, and commercial disputes.
As a third-generation Coloradan, Juli has strong ties to the Denver Community. After law school, Juli clerked for Judge Robert H. McWilliams of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. She then joined a large Denver law firm where she was a senior shareholder for many years. Juli left that firm to serve as division counsel for a national home builder for several years, then co-owned and operated a small litigation firm. In July 2016, Juli joined Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio.
These experiences as well as her committed service to non-profit organizations contribute to Juli’s unique skills.
Areas of Practice:
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Colorado Bar Association (current)
- Denver Bar Association (current)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law Alumni Council (current)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Denver Law Review Advisory Board (current)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Mentor (current)
- Electing Women, Member of Sponsor Group (current)
- Colorado Bar Foundation, Fellow (current)
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Member, Denver Bar Association Board of Trustees
- Member, Legal Aid Foundation Board of Directors