By Nicholas F. Labor and Harold R. Bruno III As seen in ABA’s Forum on Franchising publication – The Franchise Lawyer, Spring 2022 edition The recovery of attorney’s fees is a consideration in almost every litigation. The prospect of not only paying your...
Keirin P. Clare 303-297-2600 email@example.com Print Profile
Keirin P. Clare
Keirin dedicates her practice exclusively to family law matters, including divorce, parenting time (child custody), child support, maintenance (spousal support), and post decree issues. She is committed to providing her clients with thorough guidance and compassionate representation so that each client feels that they can go through their family law case with dignity.
Prior to joining RWO, Keirin practiced with boutique family law firm in Denver, where she discovered her passion for family law and for guiding clients through the often overwhelming and stressful complexities of various family law matters.
She is licensed in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Keirin received her BA from Penn State University and graduated from Syracuse University College of Law with honors.
Although originally from New Jersey, Keirin has enthusiastically adopted the Colorado lifestyle. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, skiing, and exploring Colorado with her husband and her dog.
- B.A. in Communications, Pennsylvania State University
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, cum laude
- CIEE International Business and Culture Study Abroad Program, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Seville, Spain
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (Parenting Time and Decision Making)
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Juvenile Matters
- Maintenance and Spousal Support
Areas of Practice:
- Admitted to Bar and Courts: Colorado, New York, New Jersey, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey