We are pleased to announce that 16 RWO lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and 3 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Congratulations to our 2023 The Best Lawyers in America:
- Jennifer C. Alldredge – Family Law
- Betty Carter Arkell – Corporate Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, and Venture Capital Law
- Tracy L. Ashmore – Commercial Litigation
- Bryan D. Biesterfeld – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- William J. Bourke – Tax Law
- Harold R. Bruno III – Franchise Law
- Douglas R. Ferguson – Franchise Law
- Langdon J. Jorgenson – Family Law
- Peter T. Moore – Corporate Law
- John W. O’Dorisio, Jr. – Real Estate Law
- Steve Segal – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Timothy M. Shea – Real Estate Law
- Cheryl Foster Smith – Family Law
- Louise Betcher Staab – Real Estate Law
- Paul V. Timmins – Real Estate Law
- Stephen L. Waters – Litigation – Real Estate
…and our 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America:
- Keirin Clare – Family Law
- Samuel G. John – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Insurance Law, and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Nicholas F. Labor – Commercial Litigation
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America and Ones to Watch lists are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.