15 Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. Attorneys Named to 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers List
(March 26, 2019, Denver, Colorado) — Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. is pleased to announce that 15 of its attorneys have been selected to the 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor, and no more than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Stars list.
Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. lawyers on the Colorado Super Lawyers 2019 list are:
- Stephen Waters – General Litigation
- John O’Dorisio, Jr. – Real Estate
- Tracy Ashmore – Business Litigation
- Bryan Biesterfeld – Business / Corporate
- Harold Bruno III – Franchise / Dealership
- Douglas Ferguson – Franchise / Dealership
- James Lapin – Family Law
- Juli Lapin – Business / Corporate
- Anthony Leffert – Business Litigation
- Brian McConaty – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Peter Moore – Business / Corporate
- Bradley Robinson – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Louise Betcher Staab – Real Estate
- Paul Timmins – Real Estate
Our 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star is:
- Cheryl Smith – Family Law
Stephen Waters, John O’Dorisio, and Brian McConaty have been listed as Super Lawyers for over 14 years. James Lapin has been listed for 13 years and Harold Bruno for 10 years.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Established in 1977, Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. is a full-service law firm delivering exceptional representation to businesses and individuals. The firm’s lawyers serve clients throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Its comprehensive legal practice is heavily based in litigation, commercial transactions, real estate, franchise and family law. Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, P.C. is a U.S. News Best Lawyers® 2019 Best Law Firm and is listed in the current edition of Chambers USA. The firm is also a member of TAGLaw, an elite global alliance identified by Chambers USA. Visit www.rwolaw.com for more information.